[Note: all dollar amounts mentioned below apply after June 1, 2011]
CRRC presently has about 400 members, Our regular Monthly Meetings
are held the first Wednesday of every month (except August), 7:30 PM
Guests are welcome to attend, meet the members, tour our facilities, and
find out more about the Club. Our members are expected to know and obey
all range and safety rules. They may use ranges for which they have
qualified at their convenience, may bring guests, and may sponsor family
members at reduced rates. Members are also expected to take an active
role in running the Club.
Current dues for adult members are $165 per year.
Each adult member is required to perform 12 hours of work per year
or alternatively pay the Club $15.00 for each hour not worked.
Prospective members do not need to own a gun or to have
previous shooting experience. Prospective members must be of good
character and must demonstrate a mature, responsible attitude toward
firearms and safety. To join CRRC as an adult member, you
need to complete the following requirements:
For more information:
Send an email to CRRC Membership
- Obtain an application (available only at Monthly Meetings).
- Have two Club members sponsor his/her application.
- Possess a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser ID card.
- Be a member of the NRA or join at the Club.
- Have a First Reading of his/her application at a Monthly Meeting.
- Complete a Range Safety Class, including a live shooting test and a written Range Rule Test.
- Pay a one-time $250 initiation fee.
- Pay one year's dues ($165 per year).
Second year's dues will be prorated based on actual months of first-year membership.
- Have a Second Reading of his/her application at a Monthly Meeting at which time a vote will be taken.
Go to CRRC Home Page
Last revision : June-01-2011